- Fiberglass – Common mesh used in most households for a variety of environments
- Paw proof – A mesh that specializes in resisting scratches from cats and dogs
- Aluminum – This mesh is fire resilient and is ideal for bushfire prone areas
- Privacy – This is an aluminum one way vision mesh that makes it difficult for people to see in, but easy for you to see out
- Stainless steel – A strong mesh often used to combat both bushfires and corrosion in coastal areas
Window screens come in many names: insect screens; bug screens; fly screens; mosquito screen, but they all are absolutely essential in keeping bugs out of your house or business.
we offer a variety of screen materials for different purposes:
All types of mesh listed above can be installed into window screens, doors, patios, outdoor areas, pool areas and garages.