- Built in light grid to detect obstructions and avoid accidental injuries. The light grid creates an 8 ft high grid to prevent injry and damage to door and takes the place of a safety edge which can be damaged in impact and needs replacement intermittently.
- Designed for minimal maintenance cost
- Models available with self-repairing bottom bars in case of direct impact
- High speed opening and closing keeps warm air in and the cold air out reducing your facilities HVAC costs significantly.
- Available in speeds up to 80" per second opening and 30" per second closing.
- Great option to close of loading dock areas from production areas to keep out debris and exhaust.
- Many different door actuating devices including pull cords, motion/presence sensors, induction loops and even touch less hand sensors.
- Battery backup units available in event of power outages for single phase power applications
- Signal lights and horns for added safety
High speed high cycle doors are a great option for your facility. Not only are they designed to operate for millions of cycles with little maintenance issue, they also help reduce heating and cooling costs significantly.
These are a perfect solution for areas of high traffic. Here are some other advantages of these doors and the reason that these are quickly becoming a standard in manufacturing facilities.