- Corrosion-resistant vinyl frame provides a durable finish that will withstand extreme salt-air or dry arid environments.
- Choice of gray or charcoal fiberglass screen material.
- Stainless Steel rollers provide smooth operation in both corrosive or dusty, gritty environments.
- Custom sizes - Can be built to match any existing sliding door.
- All stainless steel and plastic handle assembly.
- Reinforced Vertical Stiles Prevent "Flexing" During Use to Add Years of Reliable Service.
- Integrated, on-Corrosive Rollers at Top and Bottom for Ease of Operation.
- Welded Vinyl Frame Adds Beauty and Durability.
- Rollers Positioned Near Corners for Added Stability.
If you are struggling to find an exterior door for your home and are not sure what material to purchase, you may want to consider investing in a fiberglass model.
There are numerous advantages to using fiberglass over wood or steel, especially if you live in a harsher climate. Many people have the impression that fiberglass is ugly and unattractive, but thanks to advancements in modern technology, buyers can get the best of both worlds.
Basically, the aesthetic difference is very minimal, but the rewards are much greater. There are virtually no downsides to investing in a quality fiberglass door like there are when working with other materials.
If you want a durable product that will last many years without fail, fiberglass is the way to go. Here are some of the more notable benefits of these doors.
Industrial Door and Dock provides and integrates the finest Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) doors in the marketplace – the unanimous choice of demanding architects, designers, owners and contractors worldwide.
Our door and frame units include: Heavy Duty Door Series; Extreme Duty UL Fire Rated and Extreme Duty Hurricane/Windstorm Door Series; as well as Fixed Window Systems, Louvers, Thresholds, and Light Kits.
Give us a Call now Phone: (832)736-7699 We are available 24/7 365 days day or night.