- Helps protect people on and off material handling equipment, inside and outside at the loading dock.
- Provides an additional layer of protection to pedestrians on the drive approach.
- Helps prevent forklift-pedestrian collisions.
- Helps reduce catastrophic trailer separation accidents.
- Provides material handling equipment operators with a visual reference while backing out of a trailer.
- Clear, concise communication to the right person, at the right time, in the right location.
- Virtual filament technology reduces light pollution and allows for directional light.
Industrial door and dock communication system is a simple, reliable, and cost effective lighting system.
Industrial door and dock establishes a clear line of communication between truck drivers and dock personnel, thereby reducing the risk of accidents at the loading dock.
The system uses flashing red and green lights to inform truck drivers and forklift operators of the status of the loading or unloading operation.
Industrial door and dock comes in both manual and automatic models.