- Dock and door
- Sectional door
- Rolling door
- Pedestrian door
- Fire rated door
- Vertical sliding fire door
- Horizontal sliding fire door
- Bumper impact door
- Insect door
- Telescoping door
- Aluminum glass
- Store front door
- Counter shutter
- Security shutter
- Insulated door
- Wind loaded door
- Rolling steel/overhead door
- Self-supporting structural header
- They are fully airtight when closed
- Door pull handles are recessed
- Full break-out is available
- Can be made self-closing if required
- Trackless bottom guide is optional
- Positive latching is optional
- Doors can be smoke rated (complying with UL1784)
- Blinds can be incorporated inside the glass as an option
- The absence of wheels and overhead tracks
- A dependable and safe operation
- Smooth, fluid opening and closing motion
- Budget friendly
- Handsfree operation is made easy with touchless motion door pads
- Durability, cleanliness and uniform closing are guaranteed by elastomeric door seals and a fiberglass reinforced toothed timing belt
- Door position is continually monitored by a microprocessor controller, which affords adjustable opening and closing speeds, distance and braking speed; all designed to help reduce delays when opening and closing
- If an obstruction is located, doors will auto reverse
- For a smooth, effective and reliable operation, load bearing wheels are made of cast urethane
- Doors are locked in to the overhead track by adjustable anti-riser wheels
- One of the important safety features includes door breakout at 50 lbs. of pressure
- Life testing is undergone for doors at a minimum of one million cycles
- Static and particle control is enhanced by the static-dissipative PVC door panels, which stand up well to rigorous cleaning
- Obstructive sight lines can be minimized and the sensation of claustrophobia is reduced in small rooms
- With pre-assembled headers and panel sub-assemblies, doors can be efficiently installed
- One-year manufacturer warranty for parts and labor
- Doors can be customized and swing and folding models are also available
- 24/7 Emergency service
- Fire door testing/certifying
- Commercial/industrial door service and retrofit
- Commercial motor operator repair
- Commercial slat/panel repair
- Commercial door repair
- Industrial door spring repair
- Commercial parking garage door repair
At Industrial Door Systems, we have a wide and varied range of professional door and dock solutions, and are exceptionally proud to be the premier commercial and industrial installation, repair and maintenance service in Houston, Texas. We’ve been performing incredibly well in our locality for more than twenty years now, and have been consistently offering our valued customers an unbeatably loyal service that simply can’t be matched anywhere else.
Able to depend upon us to consistently offer competitive prices coupled with high quality products and service, our customers have continued to rate us highly, and as we embellish upon our skills and gain more experience, we know you’ll be even more impressed by what we can offer you. In fact, we’re so proud of what we do, and so confident in our level of service, that we’re certain you won’t go anywhere else for your door and dock solutions after working with us just once; why not give us a try!
Below is just a small selection of the products we are currently able to offer you:
Our bi-part sliding telescopic doors have been consistently growing in popularity; read on to know more:
The growing popularity of automatic door systems:
When new commercial entranceways are being installed, automatic door systems are increasingly becoming the doors of choice, no matter what the type or size of the building.
Whether it’s a retail enterprise or any other type of public or commercial site, architects and designers are frequently choosing automatic, sliding doors. One type of automatic door system that is becoming ever more popular, are bi-part sliding telescopic doors, and at Industrial Door Systems, we have a fantastic range of customizable sliding doors for you to choose from.
What are bi-part sliding telescoping doors?
Sliding, bi-parting doors are the most common type of electronically controlled doors available on the market today, and come in either single sliding, bi-parting or telescopic configurations.
Fitted to a top track that eliminates the need for floor tracks, sliding, telescopic doors come with a battery back-up system to ensure that the doors will still open in the event of a power outage or fire alarm activation. These doors can also be supplied with a break-out facility that enables users to push the doors open manually, in an emergency.
Bi-part or bi-folding doors are the perfect solution for when space is restricted at the entrance to a building, and they can easily be installed without causing any disruption to the existing opening. Typically, they’re installed within an opening, or fixed to the face of the existing door surround. These doors have all the same features as the ordinary sliding, telescopic doors.
Our bi-part sliding telescopic doors:
The ideal option for when you want to achieve the maximum clear opening width, and afford a significantly larger passage width than is usually achieved with a standard automatic sliding door, our bi-part sliding telescopic doors are reliable and durable. Some of their many features are listed below:
Some of the added benefits of our bi-part sliding telescopic doors:
Below are some of the specific product details:
To know more about our range of high-quality bi-part, sliding telescopic doors, chat to our friendly team today and see if we have an automatic door solution to suit your specific needs.
Aside from our excellent and affordable range of door and dock solutions, we are also proud to offer a selection of other services available to customers in and around Houston; check them out below:
Our values and work ethics:
Our values and work ethics are extremely important to us, and our aim is to always provide our customers with an outstanding, unbeatable service that they can rely upon. It doesn’t matter the size of the task, how urgently it’s required or how complex the requirement may be, we are here for you whenever you need us, and can help you whatever your needs may be.
So, for all your door needs, including our bi-part sliding telescopic doors, make us your company of choice and we promise we will never disappoint you.
Give us a Call now Phone: (832)736-7699 We are available 24/7 365 days day or night.